This week, we’re joined by Thom King, serial entrepreneur, author, speaker and founder and CEO of Icon Foods, which specializes in supplying the health food industry with natural alternatives to sugar. He started his professional journey in the broadcast industry before eventually starting Steviva Brands in 1999, with the goal of effectively helping combat metabolic disease and the “diabesity”, which is a term he coined himself. His most recent project is Guy Gone Keto, a brand which offers guidance for people looking to adapt to the ketogenic lifestyle along with its very own range of keto condiments. He also wrote a book on the subject called ‘Guy Gone Keto: How to Lose Weight, Feel Great, and Achieve Lifelong Fitness’.
Our topics include:
- Thom’s personal experience with going keto.
- What is “diabesity” and what can we do to prevent it?
- Is replacing sugar a potential solution for people struggling with obesity?
- What are Thom’s 3 top tips for becoming healthier in 2019?
- How does the keto diet work, aka how does eating fatty things help you lose fat?
Connect with Thom:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/steviva/ :
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/thomking
- Website: http://thomking.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/guygoneketo/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thomkingpdx
Learn skills that will make you the sharpest person in the Boardroom: